It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Same poster did also claim with certainty that Haaland would be at City "in January", which never happened.

My guess would be that we've had a conversation with Neymar's representatives and nothing more.

To be fair to him he said we would look at doing it in January but it was more likely the summer? I do think he has a top source though and if this happens then he goes down in history on this forum! Lol

I’ve not heard anything concrete from anyone I would hang my hat on about Neymar mate.

A couple of people text me saying that ‘they’ve heard’ we are in him, but as far as I know they’ve read it on here!

Any news on Cucurella mate?

True but I remember logging on here many years ago (think it was a Sunday morning) and some poster suggested that Abu Dhabi might be interested in buying City…. That poster got shot down with all sorts of logic…. But thankfully that poster was correct!

It makes perfect sense for Abu Dhabi to invest in a PL club, i.e. it's perfectly logical.

It doesn't make much sense to turn a 100m player into a bench warmer, though. None of those speculating about Neymar says what happens to Grealish if we sign Neymar. They don't seem to realise that Pep is not going to give up on Grealish or Foden before the start of the season! How do we fit them in the team?

Now, if we have promised Bernardo that we would let him go if Barca paid say 70m, and if Barca find the money, then we are likely to look for a big name midfielder or attacker, say Bellingham or Neymar. If Bernie goes and Neymar comes, then I guess Pep will try Foden or Grealish in midfield. Pep won't give up on Grealish before giving him enough chances to win a place in the starting XI even if Neymar arrives.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.