It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Raphinha earns around 100k per week in Barcelona. Sure, he was offered more by Chelsea & Arsenal, but we are talking maybe twice the money, not 10x the money. Not sure where you got your information from, but pretty certain Chelsea & Arsenal didnt offer him 1m in a weekly salary.
Maybe don't be Carolle Vordaman

What I meant was both English clubs would have given him way more over his 5 year deal than Barca

simon-cowell.jpg
This should be featured on bad plastic surgery. com

Can't wait to see what we look like at West Ham.
lineup.png
We start with a christmas tree formation with Ruben, John and Rodri as our anchors and the fullbacks overlapping providing the width.
The midfield has energy as Phil and Bernie do the running, Kev goes wherever he wants and Jack dribbles and runs at the right side of the defence. Then of course we have the big guy up front ready to bang them in.

Subs from: Ortega, Walker, Laporte, Ake, Wilson-Esbrand, Palmer, Phillips, Gundo, Mahrez, Alvarez, McAtee

I think this team and squad can win everything imo, so we don't need Neymar!

I'd rather us take stock and keep any excess money handy for next season and go and get Bellingham, because i think Bernie may really leave next summer.

I've been banging this drum for months. Not because of any inside info, but because if I look around the PL as a person who fits the exact mold of what a City player looks like then it's Saka. It just seems to fit perfectly.

I've been banging this drum for months. Not because of any inside info, but because if I look around the PL as a person who fits the exact mold of what a City player looks like then it's Saka. It just seems to fit perfectly.

I respect your opinion but it isn’t mine. His decision making is poorer than Raz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.