It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Its not as clear cut as that. Brighton have a strong hand due to the contract in place. They are under no pressure to sell. Id tend to agree its slightly high but if we want him enough thats the deal….
But yet we are still negotiating a fee? 35m was the first report and that sounded reasonable with add ons. Somewhere bloom got greedy and hence no deal. Walk away and leave Brighton to pick up the pieces. £45m with add ons would be a sensible landing ground.

Pretty good I hear. Although the cules are a fickle bunch. What is your point?

Values of players go up based on both performance and availability i.e length of contract. There are many examples.
Point is that clubs get fleeced over fees from time to time. It doesn’t mean the player is worth the fee. Ferran is not currently worth what Barca paid. Cucu is not worth £50m plus with 1 good season. Bloom is pulling a levy on us. I understand the points you make re contract and it gives bloom a reason to push for a high fee. Player valuation is not accurate to the quality of said player. We are getting charged essentially because Cucu has a long contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.