It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think this is a great shout. Surely we arent gonna miss out on 2 full backs!?

Cucurella is decent, will obviously get better under guardiola but Raum as understudy to walker/cancello and can play cup games and step in when injuried inevitably happen would be great.

Fuck ive not heard that?

Also stones and ake away to west ham wouldnt be great. dont wanna lose the opener away in london like last year that was turd.
Stones and Ake are really our best "defensive" defenders.

Bernie's interview in one sentence: Even if I'm happy to move this summer (to say Barca), I'll respect the club's decision and will give my best.

Nothing new really.

We may say that we don't keep players if they want to move, but we can make exceptions to that rule for exceptional players. Bernie is well more important to us than Torres, Sterling, Zinch or Jesus. Therefore, he is likely to stay another year

Bernie's interview is one sentence: Even if I'm happy to move this summer (to say Barca), I'll respect the club's decision and will give my best.

Nothing new really.

We may say that we don't keep players if they want to move, but we can make exceptions to that rule for exceptional players. Bernie is well more important to us than Torres, Sterling, Zinch or Jesus. Therefore, he is likely to stay another year
I interpret the same. Think he stays one last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.