It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

No idea where this is from

Sosa is a hidden gem seriously, I’ve never seen a left back make Bayern tremble as much as he did at their ground. incredible good creative player with a homing missile for a cross. He’s an exceptional talent. If we get him instead of Cucurella we won’t be disappointed. has had brilliant displays against other top German teams to.

Sosa is a hidden gem seriously, I’ve never seen a left back make Bayern tremble as much as he did at their ground. incredible good creative player with a homing missile for a cross. He’s an exceptional talent. If we get him instead of Cucurella we won’t be disappointed. has had brilliant displays against other top German teams to.
Can he defend as well?

I have read that twice now and nowhere does he say Cucurella is off. Just says sosa is coming. Might be doing both.
There's not a chance we're signing 2 left backs this summer. You can say Cancelo is a right back but it's as good as certain that he is going to start the season as first choice left back, we aren't bringing in a backup and then a backup for the backup and that's without mentioning Ake.

There's not a chance we're signing 2 left backs this summer. You can say Cancelo is a right back but it's as good as certain that he is going to start the season as first choice left back, we aren't bringing in a backup and then a backup for the backup and that's without mentioning Ake.

I wonder if Cancelo maybe used as a right winger at times? He has brilliant delivery and now we have Haaland in the box maybe Joao role will change again?

Wouldn’t be so sure, we had Zinchenko, Voldemort, Cancelo and Ake as left back options. Two of them are gone. I think with our lack of width in the forward line Pep will want Walker and Cancelo as overlapping right backs so us having 2 left backs wouldn’t be a surprise.

Yeh his crossing looks unreal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.