It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Isn't it funny how we subconsciously try to save Sheikh Mansour a few quid each time we go after a player?

Guy has just paid £600m for a 'boat'.

If he had let Blue Moon broker it, we would have at least got him £500k off the toilet roll holders ;)
It’s a very nice super yacht to be fair and only second in size to Dilbar… It’s the longest yacht though so guess that’s all he’ll care about. I’d also be surprised if it only cost $600m as well (yes I realise how crazy that sentence is lol), Roman and a few others like good old Jeff have built smaller yachts for $1b!
Don’t forget it also costs 10% minimum of the build value to maintain and run these yachts every year… that’s a minimum of £60m just to keep it ticking over lol. Mind blowing numbers.

It’s a very nice super yacht to be fair and only second in size to Dilbar… It’s the longest yacht though so guess that’s all he’ll care about. I’d also be surprised if it only cost $600m as well (yes I realise how crazy that sentence is lol), Roman and a few others like good old Jeff have built smaller yachts for $1b!
Don’t forget it also costs 10% minimum of the build value to maintain and run these yachts every year… that’s a minimum of £60m just to keep it ticking over lol. Mind blowing numbers.

It helps when you can fill the tank for free, however!

Abu Dhabi breaks even on a barrel of oil at $8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.