It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

But there is also the issue of Bernardo only wants Barca and them paying for him? Not saying I want him to go but if he’s determined to then maybe it’s an option?
Ive not seen anything of any substance to suggest Bernardo wants to go......last year perhaps but Ive not seen anything this summer...unless you are calling baseless rumours solid proof

Ive not seen anything of any substance to suggest Bernardo wants to go......last year perhaps but Ive not seen anything this summer...unless you are calling baseless rumours solid proof
But if he were to go, for let’s say £80m - £100M, who would we want to spend the cash on to take his place? Not sure I know of a player who has his exact skill set.

But if he were to go, for let’s say £80m - £100M, who would we want to spend the cash on to take his place? Not sure I know of a player who has his exact skill set.
We'd need two. Now, in theory, we could end up stronger. But a bit poorer. And then there's getting those two signings absolutely right.

Keep Bernie? Yeah. Deffo. For Midfield. He is the best we can get. Just don't tell him that. His agent will tell him that means he should get another contract.

And as far as the agent is concerned.... Ahh, Bernie wants to leave, right? It's fair enough. So you just bring us the deals that would make it work. You know. Good deals. Like the Diaz deal. That was a good one. Good player! Just get us the one or two players that are going to be as good for us as Diaz was. That can fill Bernie's role in midfield and the wing. For about the 80m plus cash upfront you are getting us for Bernie. Not too much to ask. ;)

no one is as good as him.

we can get someone with the same level of energy and presence in midfield like a milinkovic-savic, or we can go for someone more skillful, but i don't know anyone out there that has both

just don't sell him, i highly doubt he'll complain. it's just too late in the window, barca can't be johnny come latelies and expect us to shut up.

Currently it's not their "debt" that is the problem:
Their issue seems to remain freeing wages to meet La Liga "rules":
But apparently we're corrupt and bend the rules at will.
Depends who's bullshit you want to believe

(Oops - forgot the real point, either way they can fck right off where Bernies concerned. Can't belive Mendes needs more money that desperately)
Agent percentages change in 2023, he’s trying to maximise his cut now…. However I’ll raise the Woolworths flasher and go all in at mooning outside virgin records should he leave, just can’t see it despite all the gesturing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.