It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It’s what happens when nobody signs for a while and there’s been no news of note for days.

93.20blue didn’t turn out to be correct but we need another of those it was a blast while it lasted..and I voted against Neymar too.
As someone Team Neymar I don’t want to be disappointed again! I’d rather wait for next year and the Bellingham hype to really start up!

It’s what happens when nobody signs for a while and there’s been no news of note for days.

93.20blue didn’t turn out to be correct but we need another of those it was a blast while it lasted..and I voted against Neymar too.

Just think how boring it would be if we had signed Cucurella and our business was all but done with over a month of the window left.

@93.20blue has enough credit in the bank. Can give a pass on this one. ( atleast from me) City Twitter was mad fun for a few days! All based on his posts!!

The one that irks me and now I have accepted will be there till the window closes / he signs an extension is Bernardo Silva

Every 2nd day there is something. Pol has said even yesterday that city believe he will stay but Barca have been acting crazy, so who knows.

The bad part, there is no actual like for like replacement for him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.