It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We're gonna have to deal with this for the remaining window now?

For years. If its not bernardo it will be laporte. If not laporte it will be rodri. Etc
We’re now at the top of the tree and they want our best players.
The circus is so big and relentless its impossible to shut it up. Best to ignore it

We're gonna have to deal with this for the remaining window now?

Shit. When frenkie leaves , I think Bernardo is gone .
Can't wait for this transfer window to end. Tbf real Madrid will suit Bernardo more than barca. He will find it tough at barca.

Last edited:
Cucu handed in a transfer request!
Everyone keeps rejecting Chelsea meanwhile you have players handing in transfer requests to join us.
That mighty Covid UCL title fluke gave them 0 pull lmao.
They can keep it, we'll get a proper one this season.

it's certainly more evident than the theory that he somehow invented a time machine to return back in time a week and report that cucurella is unhappy, based on what tolmie said TODAY.

So there's no chance it could have been a common sense guess?

Spanish player at a win-nothing, small, mid-table club being wanted by the Champions with a legendary Spanish (Catalan) manager. Small club turns bid down. Player unsurprisingly wanted the move.

Hence, player is unhappy. It really was obvious that he would be, wasnt it?

So there's no chance it could have been a common sense guess?

Spanish player at a win-nothing, small, mid-table club being wanted by the Champions with a legendary Spanish (Catalan) manager. Small club turns bid down. Player unsurprisingly wanted the move.

Hence, player is unhappy. It really was obvious that he would be, wasnt it?
considering he's just reported FIRST, before anyone, here on BM or anywhere in the media, the big news that cucurella just handed a transfer request, and hours later other media sources confirmed it to be true, i'd say absolutely there's no chance it was a "common sense guess" and thinking otherwise is completely delusional

@93.20blue has enough credit in the bank. Can give a pass on this one. ( atleast from me) City Twitter was mad fun for a few days! All based on his posts!!

The one that irks me and now I have accepted will be there till the window closes / he signs an extension is Bernardo Silva

Every 2nd day there is something. Pol has said even yesterday that city believe he will stay but Barca have been acting crazy, so who knows.

The bad part, there is no actual like for like replacement for him!

Right on Cue- The Bernardo Links. Ugh

considering he's just reported FIRST, before anyone, here on BM or anywhere in the media, the big news that cucurella just handed a transfer request, and hours later other media sources confirmed it to be true, i'd say absolutely there's no chance it was a "common sense guess" and thinking otherwise is completely delusional

But i would have known he was unhappy. Its obvious he would be.

Whether anything further would happen because of that is different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.