It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Does anyone know when Winter window opens

Maybe Pep is thinking that due to world cup, first half of the season can be played with the smaller squad

Cause it will be a looong and tiresome second half

And we may spend big in Winter transfer window
We play 16 premier league games before the break and all our group ucl games. I don't think it's that.

Learn what? We’ve won 4/5 leagues. What else should we learn?

Look at the season we didn’t get a CB? How did that pan out?! We’ve won the last two titles due to the genius of pep and the players adapting to systems that no other team has done before at times? Pep said himself over the last couple of seasons that every big club needs a top striker yet we didn’t get one? It’s fallen into place now with Haaland but the LB situation needs addressed as we have played midfielders there and a RB??

I think we're done in this window, well for incoming transfers anyway. If we sell any more first team players we're absolute bellends

While De Jong is great player, it's never good idea to bring the player that doesn't like the city of Manchester and it's weather.

And besides will he agrees to move (swap deal with Bernardo) to Manchester the place he doesn't like it much?, i don't think so.

Think he will get stubborn to stay with Barca, no matter how much they want to rid him.

While De Jong is great player, it's never good idea to bring the player that doesn't like the city of Manchester and it's weather.

And besides will he agrees to move (swap deal with Bernardo) to Manchester the place he doesn't like it much?, i don't think so.

Think he will get stubborn to stay with Barca, no matter how much they want to rid him.
Where's it been reported that FDJ doesn't like the Mancunian weather?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.