It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Pep was asked if this is it for the window.

'Apparently. Apparently yes.'

He said IF there is any departures or any problems, they will address them, but apparently this is it.

Pep was asked if this is it for the window.

'Apparently. Apparently yes.'

He said IF there is any departures or any problems, they will address them, but apparently this is it.
Good. Squad is good enough.

It's been a great window. Sure there will be folk complaining about one thing or another but on the whole I like the look of the new stream lined squad. Full of quality anf full of options.
I'm not going to whinge about prospective injuries down the line and panic because what the fuck is the point? It's football, players get injured and we move on.
This squad can make history.

A buddy (works as a football analyst for a well known firm) told me that City have been very interested in Diego Moreira and Martim Neto of Benfica. This is from his 'contacts' in Portugal. Shared that City scouts were present at Benfica youth matches quite a bit last season.

Idk how true this is but thought I'd share. Both Moreira and Neto are teenagers so doubt they would help the first team at the moment at all.

Jota is a Gestifute client and Liverpool got a great deal. Seems a bit odd as Wolves tend to quote mega fees for their players (Neves and Traore spring to mind)

Because you get clubs like Chelsea paying them. High fees will only continue now they've shown the whole footballing world there's a club stupid enough to pay them like they did with Brighton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.