It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I was trying to do a comparison for the net spend of the last two seasons put together because we are still in profit for that too.

I can't believe I've only just noticed(unless that's a recent change) that transfermrkt's net spend figures for City don't include our academy sales because all of that income comes under a separate "Manchester City U21's" profile. This window's should be at £45m+ when they finally include the fees for Edozie and Claudio Gomes(unless that's a loan?).

We need to watch out for people trying to leave those sales out of our net spend, when using transfermrkt as a source. Has anyone noticed, none of these talking heads on social media care about how much their club is spending all of a sudden? They are using the "All clubs spend money when they need to" line of thought now. We all knew they would if the shoe were ever on the other foot.

Anyway, brilliant business this window and the most stress free one in recent memory. Well done Txiki and co!

Last edited:
I was trying to do a comparison for the net spend of the last two seasons put together because we are still in profit for that too.

I can't believe I've only just noticed(unless that's a recent change) that transfermrkt's net spend figures for City don't include our academy sales because all of that income comes under a separate "Manchester City U21's" profile. This window's should be at £45m+ when they finally include the fees for Edozie and Claudio Gomes(unless that's a loan?).

We need to watch out for people trying to leave those sales out of our net spend, when using transfermrkt as a source. Has anyone noticed, none of these talking heads on social media care about how much their club is spending all of a sudden? They are using the "All clubs spend money when they need to" line of thought now. We all knew they would if the shoe were ever on the other foot.

Anyway, brilliant business this window and the most stress free one in recent memory. Well done Txiki and co!
Yep, this window by us will have got under the skin of a lot of other clubs. Well played City, rub the hateful eights noses in it even more

Changing the subject abit but I ain’t half happy the window is shut with the amount of Spanish cunts we have had to deal with namely….

Grimes & Romero

Please we got the best of both of them haha but my god never again

Changing the subject abit but I ain’t half happy the window is shut with the amount of Spanish cunts we have had to deal with namely….

Grimes & Romero

I've never had to deal with them, but if you have you probably will again.

Fining PSG is a complete waste of time!
It's a €10m fine for being €65m over the permitted FFP limit, with a warning of more serious consequences if they breach the rules again during the next 3 seasons.

Then we have City... :-/

A €60m fine for being €3m over the FFP limit, with a squad reduction to 21 players to include 8 club/association trained players (iirc), a £50m net transfer spend restriction for 3 seasons & a warning that any future infringements by us would lead to a 2 season Champions League ban.

Last edited:
It's a €10m fine for being €65 over the permitted FFP limit, with a warning of more serious consequences if they breach the rules again during the next 3 seasons.

Then we have City... :-/

A €60m fine for being €3m over the FFP limit, with a squad reduction to 21 players to include 8 club/association trained players (iirc), a £50m net transfer spend restriction for 3 seasons & a warning that any future infringements by us would lead to a 2 season Champions League ban.
So what are you saying? Uefa are cunts?

We need an inside man. Greek Trojan horse style -:)

Grimes & Romero

Never again until the winter window surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.