It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Can the lesser spotted Kalvin provide that?

Personally,i think we fucked up allowing Bissouma to go to Spurs and by selling Lavia to the Saints.
I have no opinion about Phillips, because I haven't seen him in any City game :P I think fullback (one or two) and central midfielder have to be priorities. Winger too. I'm not against Gundogan's extension, but I'm also agaist the stagnancy in midfield. But for me, the fullback situation is alarming. IMO Gomez's transfer was a bad idea, we need a player who is ready to play at the highest-level right now.

I have no opinion about Phillips, because I haven't seen him in any City game :P I think fullback (one or two) and central midfielder have to be priorities. Winger too. I'm not against Gundogan's extension, but I'm also agaist the stagnancy in midfield. But for me, the fullback situation is alarming. IMO Gomez's transfer was a bad idea, we need a player who is ready to play at the highest-level right now.
Pep has hardly ever played with 2 traditional fullbacks, think he prefers one and the other fullback that can slip into midfield. Seems to work out okay. I doubt we'll buy a full back, unless Walker starts to fail.

Pep has hardly ever played with 2 traditional fullbacks, think he prefers one and the other fullback that can slip into midfield. Seems to work out okay. I doubt we'll buy a full back, unless Walker starts to fail.
In 2020/21 we've started with Cancelo,Walker,Mendy and Zinchenko. Right now we have Cancelo, unproven kid Gomez and Walker who is in hospital. We have to buy 1 fullback in January IMO.

In 2020/21 we've started with Cancelo,Walker,Mendy and Zinchenko. Right now we have Cancelo, unproven kid Gomez and Walker who is in hospital. We have to buy 1 fullback in January IMO.
We played the season with Cancelo, Walker, Zinchenko, we will play this season with Cancelo, Walker, Gomez plus a bit of Akanji and Ake. We will only buy a full back in the unlikely event Walker struggles when he returns.

Acting like Zinchenko wasn’t basically equally “unproven” to Gomez and Mendy wasn’t in hospital like Walker.

A full back is a priority for the summer but unless the right player is available in January I don’t see us needing to buy before next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.