It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Messi again tonight.

Seeing him in that league at that club infuriates me given he was trying to force a move to us 12 months earlier.

Imagine him in this team!

the two fullbacks for Benfica. especially the right back look very good. also Enzo their midfielder was pulling the strings against Juve what a player he is. I think we were linked to him before wow hes good

the two fullbacks for Benfica. especially the right back look very good. also Enzo their midfielder was pulling the strings against Juve what a player he is. I think we were linked to him before wow hes good
I was quite impressed with Salzburg’s right back who is young.

We need 2 fullbacks pretty soon.

Messi again tonight.

Seeing him in that league at that club infuriates me given he was trying to force a move to us 12 months earlier.

Don't think his family will agree to move to Manchester, they already didn't like living in Paris imagine living in Manchester.

Don't think his family will agree to move to Manchester, they already didn't like living in Paris imagine living in Manchester.

Yeah he won’t come now but based on that Goal interview he did, he’d told them he was going and that was that. (Obviously not mentioning us but we were the only ones linked)

Messi again tonight.

We might not have gone for Haaland if he came here (I personally think we would have but there is a solid chance we wouldn't)

Makes it a bit easier to swallow

Pedro Porro was probably Sporting's best player tonight. Any chance we exercise his buy-back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.