It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Kiki? What a fuckin' left foot. Liverpool conceded as I recall. My ERO was in his bedroom listening to R5 and the presenter said 'There's been a goal at the City of Manchester Stadium' and naturally with this City fan as his Dad he feared the worst, until it was followed by ' And it's gone to Manchester City' - well that cheered him up as much as it did me. Those were the days when EFC were nudging ahead of the Dippers.

Kiki? What a fuckin' left foot. Liverpool conceded as I recall. My ERO was in his bedroom listening to R5 and the presenter said 'There's been a goal at the City of Manchester Stadium' and naturally with this City fan as his Dad he feared the worst, until it was followed by ' And it's gone to Manchester City' - well that cheered him up as much as it did me. Those were the days when EFC were nudging ahead of the Dippers.
I was thinking more like his brother.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.