It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The Brazilian defensive midfielder Danilo (recently turned 21), from Palmeiras, whom I have talked about a few times and called the best young defensive midfielder playing in South America today, has just been called for the first time for the Brazilian national team alongside Casemiro, Fabinho and Fred. He is as old today as Casemiro when Real Madrid signed him from São Paulo.
Worth said to be $24.2 million at this time...

Bayern have tapped-up and signed away two young footballers from us who's best years were still ahead of them. Doesn't sit well with me.
It's petty and vindictive, but I'd love for our manager/players/club-officials/media to start publicly expressing their admiration for Alphonso Davies. Discussing how playing in Germany is holding back his potential both commercially and more importantly as a footballer.
If we could just get Pep, Txiki, Ferran or all of them on camera at one of Canada's matches in Qatar...

Bayern have just signed a new CM + RB and are also looking at another CM. I hear Bayern are financially broke atm. If we lose gundogan + fern then kimmich would be the perfect pep player and can cover @ right back. Might tempt them with 75m+ ?

Bayern will not selling Kimmich, they know they will get major heat by selling fan favorite and seen as future captain by the fans.

But does he look like a pig and have Casemiro's god given gift of getting away with murder every big game?
LMAO Casemiro is fantastic. Danilo has to potential to become an even more technical version of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.