It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I keep seeing people saying Gundo isn't up to it anymore???
He's been superb as always - I have no idea what games other people are watching.

He's an absolute rolls royce in midfield. If we can get him to stay on next year that'll be a great result for us IMO.
I have a feeling it's people wumming or the jonny cum lately fans.

Ridiculous.

Reactions: kun
Is he ‘eck.

Totally a different ball game doing it at a club like Leicester compared to a club like City where the standards are so high and you’re playing through a parked bus every week.

Just look at Grealish and how long it has taken him to adapt. Some people thought he was a world beater when he was at Villa and coming on for England.

Good player is Maddison but completely unproven at our level. Would be a good edition to the squad if we can get him for a reduced fee due to him being in the last year of his deal.
exactly this!

sure but what about the meantime? become worse as a team till he learns? we need bellingham and another world class midfield player along with him. not a james madison!
Yes. That is how football works. The team could improve in other areas but yes he will have to bed in like almost any other signing.

Have you ever heard the word transition? It happens. You can't always be better than the year before especially when you are right at the top.

Ronaldo certainly had the talent to be there. Injury fucked his career but I'll accept him.
Zidane and Platini were 2 I thought of but I decided they are just the level below these others.
Buffon? no way. Not even a top 3 GK of all time.
Maldini? not even the best defender at his own club so definitely not.
Buffon no way? Give me some of what you're smoking.

Well I’d hope he was better than Palmer. I’d be a bit worried if he wasn’t. He wasn’t better than Foden before the World Cup overall either and is miles behind in goal contributions. Agree that he’s played well recently though. I like Grealish for what it’s worth.
hat trick against the rags aside Phil has been awful all season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.