It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I so hope you are right just think Kev is showing signs of age and Phil has regressed although hopefully just temporary.
Foden will stay here his whole career and Kdb will stay here initial he’s been here for 10 years. Kevin is the best player city have ever had imo we don’t need to sell him, we just need players who can make sure that he doesn’t have to play every game

They’ll be asking for 120m

This. Makes me laugh, I saw a report this morning where apparently his price is £40m.

They just pluck numbers out of nowhere. World Cup winner, and one of the best players at the tournament, going to be let go for £40m by the same club demanding £100m for the guy he plays next to in midfield.

Brilliant player, mind. Wouldn’t mind having a look at Brighton’s scouting the same way people have nabbed ours over the past year.

Agree that Mac Allister would be a great signing. A bit of a swiss army knife-like Gundo. Bernardo will be near impossible to replace. His profile as a player is just so unique.

I guess that’s why evolution to our playing style is necessary mate? We can’t replace the likes of prime KDB either so will have to change stylistically?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.