It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

why are we getting rid of mcatee?

Take your pick of reasons....

Not good enough to push out current first teamers
The player wants a better opportunity
The new development method
Generating income

There is a buy back,as there always will be with our better talent.

Bernardo & Laporte going wouldnt really surprise, thought Bern may end up at PSG.

McAtee possibly another loan I’d imagine.

Delap going doesn’t surprise, nowhere near the level.

No idea why we're selling Laporte. I still maintain he's our best defender and pivotal to us playing out the back. We'll no doubt sell him for less than we paid as well.

Barca can't even register Gavi due to La Liga's FFP rules, I thought. How they're buying both of them is beyond me.

Why do your think we selling him?

Bernardo & Laporte going wouldnt really surprise, thought Bern may end up at PSG.

McAtee possibly another loan I’d imagine.

Delap going doesn’t surprise, nowhere near the level.
would assume mcatee will be sold with buyback.. no way hes getting in our midfield with bellingham and foden probably ending up there. Its a shame but for his development it my be whats best. put in sell on clause and a reasonable buy back and it solves everyones issues.... if he develops into a top player we activate it.

would assume mcatee will be sold with buyback.. no way hes getting in our midfield with bellingham and foden probably ending up there. Its a shame but for his development it my be whats best. put in sell on clause and a reasonable buy back and it solves everyones issues.... if he develops into a top player we activate it.
Fair shout.
Hopefully we get Bellingham.

If we get £90m or more for both Laporte and Bernardo I would be happy with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.