It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

No idea about this guy, certainly didnt stand out to me in either match against Sporting but cant say i made much point of focusing in on him.

A lot of people saying they dont feel he's good enough?

I was told to keep an eye on him, but to be honest he was anonymous in both matches. He had little effect apart from one move where he received the ball near the halfway line, feigned & moved it past Bernardo, but ran straight into Rodri who blocked him & Bernardo recovered to take the ball back. Over 180 minutes, that was it.

I've absolutely no idea what City are supposed to see in him. Hopefully the links are agents drumming up interest, OR Pep & the scouting team have seen something in his other games. )(

Exactly this, mate. One of the guys behind the Bild story has previous for this kind of stuff. Also telling that the full story was sat behind the Bild+ paywall. Didn't Want Him Anyway + LOL at tiny upstart oil club = Delicious Clicks.

The fact that Stone and Ducker have tried to insinuate that they have any knowledge of the contract details, rather than just putting their own spin on the original Bild story, is fucking embarrassing.

Pair of fucking chancers.
What I dont get is exactly who they will be hearing this from. It won't be City, why would Haaland's team brief about this and Dortmund won't know anything. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

I was told to keep an eye on him, but to be honest he was anonymous in both matches. He had little effect apart from one move where he received the ball near the halfway line, feigned & moved it past Bernardo, but ran straight into Rodri who blocked him & Bernardo recovered to take the ball back. Over 180 minutes, that was it.

I've absolutely no idea what City are supposed to see in him. Hopefully the links are agents drumming up interest, OR Pep & the scouting team have seen something in his other games. )(
He only played one of em tbf.

57 Touches
87% Possession Accuracy
75% Dribble Success
1 Foul
0 Dispossessed
Touch map ->

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

First of all, he only played the first game (suspended from the second). he succeeded in proposing beautiful things despite our very good level that night.

Think will be four players in total.

Errrrrrr before you get everyone excited let’s shape that with two already done so it’s two more maybe

Having read down a lot of missed posts I see is three more then - would be interesting if we manage that

Last edited:
Sounds intriguing all the same, 4 players plus Alvarez. Means Haaland plus 3, probably a DM and a right and left back. One of them will have to be a DM regardless as we can’t afford not to replace Fernandinho.

From the rest of @tolmie's hairdoo ’s info, Jesus off with Gundogan, Mahrez and Sterling staying means next summer could be a bit crazy as we’re likely to be looking at replacing all 3, maybe McAtee might step up but it’s a big ask.

Personally I don’t see Bellingham as a replacement for any of them, I can see him as Bernardo’s long term replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.