It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I could see him put up Jesus numbers no problem tbh, but i've always liked him as a player. Could even be the backup 9 and integrate Alvarez outside with him being a bit more 'winger' ish.
Just watching that clip someone posted, I’d still want him to be an 8 ultimately and run games, but being versatile isn’t a bad thing.

Bit of bluffing perhaps. If I was as desperate as the rags I would be having to tell other players I want that someone like FDJ is joining as well.

yeah I mean we did the same with silva and yaya and it worked. But united definitely think they have him. He may be stringing them along but only he’ll know that.

Sorry, missed the two names at the end of your post.

I don’t rate Neves that highly. Moutinho was always the best midfielder for Wolves and it’s no surprise that they aren’t as good now he’s old.

Sanches would be interesting. He’s had a sine wave of a career so far. Amazing, shit and then amazing again.
Neves wouldnt be top of my list, but i didnt know Gundo was going this summer either. A ready made PL midfielder whos moving on anyway seems a simple fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.