It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’d love felix here and I think he would fit in a treat but I don’t think he’s coming nor is frenkie de jong. Shame as both would be immense at city.

If true about Sterling/Mahrez leaving this year or next summer I expect at least 1 big replacement to come in.

but nowadays there is no space for any fast winger to run into mate? Every team we face drops that deep that we needed more technical players who can operate under pressure in tight areas?
Why sterling struggles, he's not as technically gifted

Is anyone concerned how will this potential massive buying/selling transfer window affect us in the short term, mainly concerning attacking UCL and PL next season with dippers breathing at the our neck every game?
IMO, the main focus should be on Ferna/Gundo replacement + LB (if decent upgrade is feasible on the market in the summer window) since those two have huge effect on the dressing room and not only in terms of performance.

Yeah but it's a bit of a stretch to say Gundogan got a private jet to Madrid because... we're looking to sign João Felix.

I don't know, maybe I misunderstood what he was getting at.
Probably just went to see the Pradilla exhibition at the Prado, but that won’t deter the sleuths on here.

Alternatively, he might just have popped over to pull Slavic’s hair…

but nowadays there is no space for any fast winger to run into mate? Every team we face drops that deep that we needed more technical players who can operate under pressure in tight areas?
We can get fast technical players who can operate under pressure in tight areas. Nkunku fits the bill, technical and fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.