It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Both fans player of the year and players player of the year.

Haven’t seen too much of him but reminds me a bit of Zabaleta. Tenacious, industrious, gets his foot in, progressive. But with the addition of a La Masia upbringing. Has a good cross on him which is going to be crucial on the left with Haaland.

Zero chance of getting him for £30m though with 4 years left on his contract. Zero.

Another 50m fullback incoming.

Interesting signing if true, I always imagined we needed a RB rather than a LB. FWIW I really like Zinchenko but I get the impression Pep doesn’t fancy him anymore. If we do sign Cucurella you’d imagine Zinchenko’s time at City is up (would we get a similar fee?). Would be a massive shame imo.

I wonder if we would experiment with the 3-5-2 again (Cucurella and Cancelo as wingbacks). When we signed Mendy I remember Pep saying he gives us the option of a 3-5-2 which would allow us to play Aguero and Jesus up top together. Perhaps we’ll see something similar with Haaland and Alvarez up top on occasions.

Interesting signing if true, I always imagined we needed a RB rather than a LB. FWIW I really like Zinchenko but I get the impression Pep doesn’t fancy him anymore. If we do sign Cucurella you’d imagine Zinchenko’s time at City is up (would we get a similar fee?). Would be a massive shame imo.

I wonder if we would experiment with the 3-5-2 again (Cucurella and Cancelo as wingbacks). When we signed Mendy I remember Pep saying he gives us the option of a 3-5-2 which would allow us to play Aguero and Jesus up top together. Perhaps we’ll see something similar with Haaland and Alvarez up top on occasions.
352.PNG343.PNG

I'd have guessed something like that with KDB or Foden pushed right off Haaland in a 352 or both in a 343.

He's not been great mate, aside from putting his body on the line, his form has been poor, certainly from a technical aspect.

Eric is certainly a good enough squad player though.
Problem is that he doesn't see himself as just a squad player.

And with Stones constantly injured I can see him starting most games next season.

Brighton really like McAtee. Could see a loan sweetener, potentially, if this link is Kosher.

Couldn't see Zin wanting to leave for Brighton.
I think that would be a great move for both us and mcatee
Get him playing in a good footballing team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.