It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He's a decent player, but he's not better than Douglas Luiz or even McGinn IMO. I have a good friend who is a big big Marseille fan and he says that he couldn't cut it as a CB in the PL. Be interesting to see where Villa intend to play him.

He really can score all sorts of goals, I feel he may be one of those sleeper signings that prove to be a fantastic bit of business

They can’t and they need nailed! It really is a piss take the hassle we get when they have lost over €700m in the last 3 years and done the mbappe deal?
What if the proposed salary is heavy on the mooted directors role? That discounts player margins straight away and in my opinion is the elephant in the room, as if a kid gets that much autonomy, it’s creative accounting!

They can’t and they need nailed! It really is a piss take the hassle we get when they have lost over €700m in the last 3 years and done the mbappe deal?
What? PSG can and should be able to act anyway their owners deem fit. If they can afford it without breaking fake fair play then good on them. Don’t fall for the same lies the media throw at city.

Keep disrupting Paris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.