It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

You are one add fella', Gus. You seem to know how KP thinks but when we are talking reported things it "oh is your friend X and knows"... like come on, decide what way you want to swing, man.
I don’t seem to know what Phillips thinks, I am putting 2 and 2 together doing the most basic and obvious inference. Whereas you were talking yourself into a thesis you have want to believe

I don’t seem to know what Phillips thinks, I am putting 2 and 2 together doing the most basic and obvious inference. Whereas you were talking yourself into a thesis you have want to believe
Yeah, me saying that a chelsea bud who read the chelsea related news and checks their forums have the idea that Emerson will be the backup is a less "2 and 2" than you putting into "the most basic and obvious inference".. right bud, whatever you want, huh? Seems like that how you operate on here :S

Yeah, me saying that a chelsea bud who read the chelsea related news and checks their forums have the idea that Emerson will be the backup is a less "2 and 2" than you putting into "the most basic and obvious inference".. right bud, whatever you want, huh? Seems like that how you operate on here :S
Dude, I’m sorry, but you are being extremely obnoxious and unbearable to read. I’m putting you on ignore, so if I don’t reply anymore, don’t take it as rudeness

He's doing well at Celtic isn't he? Happy for him, wouldn't want him to ruin being a starter in a Champions League playing and title-challenging team just to make up the numbers here.
I'm happy he is playing but would love super Joe back can't see it as long as pep is in charge, but would make sense for all parties, think he counts as club trained, he's a club legend and has never bad mouthed us despite having more legitimate reasons then most that love to stick the boot in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.