It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I didn't see any horror show, I saw a team fail to win a game 3 - 2 because of a saved penalty and a defense lacking 4 fit players with a soft centre and only a vague likeness to a solid unit made worse by the quality of Bowen's play. A slightly fitter defense started shakily against Villa, fortunately Pep withdrew Ferna and sent on Zinchenko which despite Coutinho's solo goal laid the basis for our comeback. I suffered too much in those games to forget anything.
We wouldn't have needed a penalty if zinchenko hadn't played bowen onside - twice.

ake is HG, but SS above is including him and carson (and any incoming HG player) in the foreign player section as we are over the 4 limit for the CL.

The end result is always the same, no matter what combination you package up. We have one space. Any more coming in regardless of status, one has to leave.

Sure, that may ve carson or jesus or alvarez on loan or whatever. And whether or not they'l get replaced is all up for debate.

currently, one has to leave for two to arrive.
Can you square the circle for me. We regularly read comments that we have a small squad, as that's how Pep likes it. How does that square with the one out one in you, and others advise? Very confused.

Besides gabby for obvious reasons sterling missed a trophy winning parade? With @93.20blue stating yesterday sterling is trying to force his way out could it be he didn’t want to be there as he wants to leave and that was his message to pep and the club? Only my thinking of course but possible?

Besides gabby for obvious reasons sterling missed a trophy winning parade? With @93.20blue stating yesterday sterling is trying to force his way out could it be he didn’t want to be there as he wants to leave and that was his message to pep and the club? Only my thinking of course but possible?

He’d a sick child apparently.

Thought this was squared up the other day. He had family reasons

His kid was sick
When I spoke to sterling and his son as they left the stadium in his 4x4 Rolls Royce they all looked perfectly well...

I know a kid can get sick but razza has looked miserable for weeks now, even after his goals in the run in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.