It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Can’t claim to have ever heard of this Enzo Fernandez lad, strikes me as odd though that we’d be willing to take a punt on a young kid from a vastly inferior league when we don’t seem willing to give opportunities to players like Lavia and McAtee - unless of course he’s absolutely mega and I’m talking out of my arse.

Didn’t the same guy say De Jong to United was “95% done” a few days ago?

Yea , now he’s saying he wants to stay for champions league football. I’m guessing he’d jump at the chance to join us

Nunes and Enzo isn't good enough to justify Gundogan leaving for me, maybe one of the two with a top quality midfielder instead
I would take Nunes, but Enzo is a no no for me, Gundo is too much class to be replaced by such.

Can’t claim to have ever heard of this Enzo Fernandez lad, strikes me as odd though that we’d be willing to take a punt on a young kid from a vastly inferior league when we don’t seem willing to give opportunities to players like Lavia and McAtee - unless of course he’s absolutely mega and I’m talking out of my arse.
Falls in the window gap between pl2 and pl. lad has 80 games under his belt at 21 in a competitive league. The lads at 18, coming out of the academy just don’t have that gap filled to make the jump yet.. club need to start getting loans right or taking the punt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.