It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Gundo has signalled his intention to leave, I cant understand why the club wouldnt go for FDJ.....an ideal replacement and the player reportedly wants to come......so why would we distance ourselves from him....Maybe we believe the price is too high...? Just doesnt make much sense

Not sold on Joao Felix at all......just never seen him do much to justify the hype.....techincally very good but doesnt have the fight of someone like Bernardo Silva etc.

We need a right back to cover Walker and we need a first choice left back as well (though I think Cancello has his better games playing on the left)

As others have said if Ferna and Dundo are leaving we need to midfielders and one of those needs to be a dynamic no.6........We cant go into next season with just Rodri - thats a recipe for disaster.

Cucurella for not a back breaking fee is decent, you'd imagine cancelo would stay first choice and cucurella would be a better option than zinchenko to come in when needed.

Cucurella for not a back breaking fee is decent, you'd imagine cancelo would stay first choice and cucurella would be a better option than zinchenko to come in when needed.
I wonder if zinch would then be moved into midfield?? No idea if he’s good enough, but with Mr Whippy rumoured to be leaving……..

Should have signed him when he ripped our U19s a new arsehole

I was just coming in here to say similar.

He was brilliant in the youth Champions League against one of our very good youth sides we've had in recent years.

Surprised Barca let him go, although with their mis-management I'm not that surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.