It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Nope. I know people think steffen is not good enough. Calm down man you can't judge him by only one match against liverpool. Plus he's the second keeper anyway. He played well last year in the cup games. He doesn't play for like 5 months then you start him in the semis against a ucl finalists. Not fair is it? Speaking of the younger ones. We have two wonderful talent gavin bazunu and james trafford. Both of them impressed in loans. Gavin bazunu is linked with Southampton tho (not sure if loan/permanent) but if carson doesn't extend i think any one of them (bazunu/trafford) will stay with us

And Courtois just won the Champions League by making 9 saves. We haven't got a keeper like that..

I wouldn't mind Ederson PL, Ter Stegen CL.

And Courtois just won the Champions League by making 9 saves. We haven't got a keeper like that..

I wouldn't mind Ederson PL, Ter Stegen CL.

What the fuck is wrong with this place at the moment?!

Without even getting into the saves ederson made this season, he's the perfect keeper for us.

But why the fuck would Ter Stegen agree to be our back up keeper and why the fuck would we waste that money.

This isn't a FIFA career mode.

Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with this place at the moment?!

Without even getting into the saves ederson made this season, he's the perfect keeper for us.

But why the fuck would Ter Steven agree to be our back up keeper and why the fuck would we waste that money.

This isn't a FIFA career mode.
Wasn’t Trevor Stephen a right back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.