It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why would Pep do that. He wouldn’t it makes no sense.
I agree, I was simply showing the other side of the coin. It’s easy to say players are holding all the cards, the fact is they’re not. The World Cup gives us extra leverage at a time where we may of been looking at losing 3 attackers for peanuts. Fwiw I think negotiations/talks with Raz Jesus & Mahrez have been very amicable with all sides stating their positions clearly. I want all three to stay beyond their contracts but it’s looking very unlikely

Last edited:
Stand by your beds...

Arsenal have upped their original offer for Gabby and we might hear something tomorrow.

Cucurella talks will ramp on Friday.
Bit gutted about Gabby going, but it either happens now or at the end of next season so I guess getting anything for him is bonus.
Just a shame it’s to them wankers.

Bit gutted about Gabby going, but it either happens now or at the end of next season so I guess getting anything for him is bonus.
Just a shame it’s to them wankers.

I still hold a slim hope he will have second thoughts.

There is a deal from City to stay if he wants it.

It better be £50m from those entitled pricks.

True mate but if that was the case he tells the club this summer imo pep will play him sparingly next season.
Why would he do that though. if Pep's going to play him 'sparingly'?
Having said that, why would Pep play him sparingly just because he's leaving? He's still one of our best players and will give his best

I still hold a slim hope he will have second thoughts.

There is a deal from City to stay if he wants it.

It better be £50m from those entitled pricks.
Interesting that there’s an offer. I’d love him to stay but presumed with Haaland in we wanted to cash in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.