It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don't think Issa Kabore has ever set foot in Manchester, let alone get an education from City. We signed him at 19 when he had already been playing first team football in Belgium and immediately loaned him out for 2 seasons.

Same for Bazunu, Porro and Itakura. Ilic last year.

It's really these loan army signings that never see a City shirt where we're making the most money.

Spot on (bar Bazunu who played youth football at City), we have a lot of players signed as prospects. Most never come near City but occasionally we have the likes of Zinchenko that work out.

I like the look of David Carmo at Braga

David Carmo is going to Porto now..
I hope they have someone up their sleeve on their list or people are gonna run out soon. Leftfooted CB

FC Porto are set to sign David Carmo on a permanent deal from Braga. Fee agreed around €20m
twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1544026580883742722

Last edited:
David Carmo is going to Porto now..
Have they have someone up their sleeve on their list or people are gonna run out soon. Leftfooted CB

twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1544026580883742722
I doubt City are thinking too much about it. They've put a 50m price tag on ake by all accounts and I can't see Chelsea paying that much. Plus I doubt he will force a move he seems happy enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.