It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

This isn't true- it's the image he has. He's definitely a prima Donna and a showboat, but he also played in a barca side under Enrique and worked his socks off with suraez to allow Messi to walk around doing this thing. Against PSG the two times we've played him he's the only one whose shown a hint of fight. If you think Pep would bring in someone who isn't a team player you've not learnt much from peps time here. If this happens/is true then obviously pep believes he can work hard and be a team player.

Neymar had a great work rate in his younger days at Barca but as the age and injuries come, he is no longer that version. He still works hard in big matches but not weekly in the league.

I mean I have nothing against him but it just does not make sense of selling defenders (Ake Zinny) to accommodate a winger. The squad will be seriously unbalanced...

This bem Brazil comment could have something to do with Renan Lodi seeing as nowt is happening with cucurella also the most likely ‘huge’ name would be Jude

Neymar had a great work rate in his younger days at Barca but as the age and injuries come, he is no longer that version. He still works hard in big matches but not weekly in the league.

I mean I have nothing against him but it just does not make sense of selling defenders (Ake Zinny) to accommodate a winger. The squad will be seriously unbalanced...
I think we will still get two more players after him a lb and cb specifically

I'm not sure it would be in place of a full back or centre half tbh. I get the feeling that a traditional lb will be bought and a young centre half like the kid from Everton jarred Braithwaite that we were linked to. That still wouldn't stop neymar coming- the big thing with neymar is wages. Sterling and gabby going frees up those wages. Ake pays for cucurella and zinny pays for a young centre half. I think all 3 are possible. 93.20blue has championed cucrella coming for a couple months now also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.