It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So…. You heard owt on neymar bud!?

PSG were certainly touting him around, but not heard we are interested.

I was told a couple months back we had a melt the internet signing in the works but assumed the info was late coming to me and it just concerned Pogba or Felix (Felix was denied by City)

Neymar does not fit our standard MO on most levels, so unless the guy has literally picked up the phone and begged Pep, offered to take a huge salary cut, it would surely be a non-starter.

I also think the Brazilian press (some of the best there are) would have wind of any such deal right now.

Cucurella, a new centre-back and maybe one out of the blue, and we are done.

Sometimes information is leaked and reaches people over different time periods, without said info not being incorrect at the time.

I think Zin and Ake will be the last of the outgoings, Delap out on loan, with Palmer and McAtee getting more opportunities from the bench.

Yes, at the very least can people stop being stupid when comparing players?

Stop using total minutes when one player played 3x the league minutes, do people not realize how misleading this is?

I've already mentioned this in the Zinchenko performance thread, he is an ABSOLUTE JUGGERNAUT in our attack as a leftback. Basically Trent level, but where Trent is more direct and it's translates directly into assists, Zinchenko plays left back as if he's David Silva and is very influential in the pre assist.

Everyone should go to fbref and look at GCA/90 for our club (I posted this in zinny thread) and you'll have way more appreciation and realization for what he does hopefully.

I still want Cucurella as he will play left back in a slightly more defensive manner and is slightly quicker, but he is a worse passer and less intelligent on the ball than Zinchenko (only because Zinny iq on the ball is super high)
Please do not use Trent, its Alexander-Arnold, you a Dipper or something :)

Will be pissed off in Zinchenko goes to the arse! Making them better again and arteta is just trying to be pep isn’t he?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.