It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

i wouldnt either mate but it was just a question if the clubs desire was so big to get bellingham and dortmund wanted that and it helped then i wondered if anyone would do it.
You might as well as substituted Foden in there though, if he was up for the move back perhaps Gundogan but Palmer? Never.

i wouldnt either mate but it was just a question if the clubs desire was so big to get bellingham and dortmund wanted that and it helped then i wondered if anyone would do it.
Palmer has bags of potential to be a player at City, for the next 10 years and more. Bellingham is another star in the making, but I'd hazard a guess Real Madrid of Barca will be on his wish list of teams to play for. And thats the reason, I'd rather have Palmer

Palmer has bags of potential to be a player at City, for the next 10 years and more. Bellingham is another star in the making, but I'd hazard a guess Real Madrid of Barca will be on his wish list of teams to play for. And thats the reason, I'd rather have Palmer
Yep, totally agree. Having quality players coming to the club is great, but having quality players at the club who love the club is better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.