It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I hope now we have bid for rice we can get this done. Would be some signing and he would be a huge player for us over the next 10 years imo. Right blend of character and ability. Only concern is will arsenal still be his preferred choice

I don't think Phillips is going to get much game time if Rice joins. Sucks for him but he'll be well behind Rodri, Rice, Kovacic and even Bernrdo (if he stays).
Think it might mean more game time for Phillips if he stays. My thinking is if we have Rice and Rodri then we are planning on setting up a different way, Phillips would be more likely to play in rotation with a 2 of Rodri and Rice than he was playing on his own as a Rodri replacement.
So 2 from Rodri, Rice , Phillips. With Kovacic further forward rotating with KDB and Foden.

I see rice more in the box to box than as alongside rodri?? My only concern is that he's agent is giving us encouragement while getting arsenal to up they're wage offer??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.