It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We aren’t spending £100m for a DM backup mate. Tells me Bernie is off.
I'd say the club know just as much as us regarding Bernardo Silva.

We all know the club either get the money that they are asking for or he stays at City. PSG or Saudi Arabia seem to be the only clubs interested so far.

I doubt he'll sign a new contract at City, Personally I hope he runs down his last two years and goes back to Benfica ok a free transfer.

Consequently Stones party in midfield would come to an end and
Walker, Lewis, Stones, Akanji, Dias, Aké, Gvardiol would cover 3 spots?
Even if Walker would leave, bit much that.

I hope Rice replaces Phillips.
I even think WHU insist on Phillips in a deal as proven and affordable midfielders are quite rare.
And, honestly, Phillips can enjoy all his medals and now go out and try to win them on the pitch as well. He has to play more football.
I don't think it would, he'd play as he did in c/l final from right of a 3 he'd move to the right side of midfield instead of moving next to Rodri. Gvaurdiol could pretty much do the same on the other side too. Either way if Rodri and Rice are playing they would need back up in that position whether that's Phillips or somebody else, they can't both play every game.

I'd say the club know just as much as us regarding Bernardo Silva.

We all know the club either get the money that they are asking for or he stays at City. PSG or Saudi Arabia seem to be the only clubs interested so far.

I doubt he'll sign a new contract at City, Personally I hope he runs down his last two years and goes back to Benfica ok a free transfer.
I reckon the club may know more than us.

If you consider we have probably waited to see what money Arsenal could stretch to, coupled with waiting until after the international games and Gundo leaving, it all starts to make more sense.
Honestly whenever you talk about our business it strikes me back to that little clip of Txixi and Ferran talking about our transfer business all cool and collected and reminds me just how we good we go about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.