It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

MaCallister not Leao

Laporte, Gundo, Philips & Berny out
Gvardiol,Jude, MaCallister & Lavia in that will do me fine

Fuck that would be some window that mate, do you not think Phil will move central soon though or would he play wide right for a while yet?

Haven’t seen any real rumours or links to any winger, let alone Leao. Many more rumours linking us to a 2nd midfielder.As far as I can see anyway.

That was chat going around the chairman’s suite on Saturday about Leao apparently

That was chat going around the chairman’s suite on Saturday about Leao apparently
Maybe, just not seen much myself, I’d guess it’s either a second midfielder or a winger depending on Foden. Though I think Foden will start to take some of KDB minutes over the next season or two then replace him centrally. All guesswork though.

AC Milan aren't going to sell Leao and besides that he isn't too keen on moving to England and the Premier League.

AC Milan aren't going to sell Leao and besides that he isn't too keen on moving to England and the Premier League.
They either risk him going on a free next summer because why hasn’t he signed the contract yet obviously something is putting him off doing so

The issue is doesnt he have 1 year left on his current deal.... personally not really fussed whether we do or dont. im more excited about signing bellingham and gvardiol.

I think Ake should stay as our LB mate and if there is a problem Gvardiol can cover there as well? Would prefer a winger personally
We do need a overlapping lb though as we might start playing 3-5-2 in games to bring both Haaland and Alvarez into games plus it will hugely benefit Grealish if we get a proper left back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.