It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Bernardo stays then it would be near enough especially with Kovacic
I think Kovacic will play further forward, we only have KDB and Foden, for the 8 and 10. Bernardo will play right forward or we’ll replace him with a forward.
If we buy Rice, and maybe we won’t, and are playing Rice and Rodri together, firstly we’ll need back up. Secondly it will be far easier for Phillips or anyone else to play alongside either with Rice or with Rodri.
Last season if he played he has to do what Rodri did on his own, probably the hardest job in our team,very few players can step in and do that let alone Phillips. Maybe Pep realises that, that’s why I think Phillips will have more chance to play not less, and if he goes think we’ll still need somebody to rotate with a Rice / Rodri pairing.

I think Kovacic will play further forward, we only have KDB and Foden, for the 8 and 10. Bernardo will play right forward or we’ll replace him with a forward.
If we buy Rice, and maybe we won’t, and are playing Rice and Rodri together, firstly we’ll need back up. Secondly it will be far easier for Phillips or anyone else to play alongside either with Rice or with Rodri.
Last season if he played he has to do what Rodri did on his own, probably the hardest job in our team,very few players can step in and do that let alone Phillips. Maybe Pep realises that, that’s why I think Phillips will have more chance to play not less, and if he goes think we’ll still need somebody to rotate with a Rice / Rodri pairing
Don't think I've ever come across a quote with more will's, won'ts, yes's and maybe's.

This Saudi league explosion is basically a load of rich clubs doing what FIFA and UEFA panicked about City doing back in 2008 and back then they seemed to invent new rules daily to stop us but with Saudi .............. nothing. Almost like the Qatar bid for the world cup where a blind eye was conveniently turned.
FFP was brought in by UEFA
Saudi is not in Europe so what’s happening there has nothing to do with UEFA

I don’t think FIFA have ever been particularly interested in how countries run their domestic leagues have they? Those corrupt bastards will probably give the Saudis a World Cup if the bribes are big enough.

FFP was brought in by UEFA
Saudi is not in Europe so what’s happening there has nothing to do with UEFA

I don’t think FIFA have ever been particularly interested in how countries run their domestic leagues have they? Those corrupt bastards will probably give the Saudis a World Cup if the bribes are big enough.
There’s fuck all they can do….. And I’m loving it. We’ve completed the game now let’s watch it all come crashing down around the greedy bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.