It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Any point though mate? It seems now we REALLY want Rice so just do the deal as the arse will respond without question to our bid? £90m + £10m gets it done and Pep gets Kovacic, Gvardiol and Rice?
As has been pointed out on Twitter though, their bid works out at £75m and ours is worth £90m ;-)

Which one would the Hammers prefer?

Why offer the same as Arsenal offered amount wise? Obviously more upfront but maybe bigger first installment? They want £100m so would it not be better just to do the extra £10m and get it done if Pep wants him so bad?
I think you probably identified the reason in the second line. The structure of the deal is probably better, less and effectively larger instalments allows West Ham to reinvest the money much quicker. They will have an idea how far Arsenal will go and probably who their other targets are.

Ornstein hasn't heard the latest info that we have walked away from the Rice deal as per Millsythemosher. That Ornstein is a right chancer ;-)

Back in the real World I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up here or Arsenal given that we really don’t like bidding wars.

Interesting one. I’ve zero idea but Rice must be interested for us to bid.

I think you probably identified the reason in the second line. The structure of the deal is probably better, less and effectively larger instalments allows West Ham to reinvest the money much quicker. They will have an idea how far Arsenal will go and probably who their other targets are.

True but if Sam Lee is right then Pep wanted Kovacic, Gvardiol and Rice and for no fucking around it seems that can be done for £10m extra? Unless obviously we give them a favorable price on Phillips or Palmer?

Ornstein hasn't heard the latest info that we have walked away from the Rice deal as per Millsythemosher. That Ornstein is a right chancer ;-)

Back in the real World I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up here or Arsenal given that we really don’t like bidding wars.

Interesting one.

Rice must have give us the thumbs up if we have publicly let it be known we have bid mate? Ornstein is close to Omar Berrada

True, just don’t see the point in chancing anything when we have the cash but I guess we can raise again if required?
Totally, that’s my take mate.
Our offer as near as you can do guarantees WHU £90m but their one guarantees £75m with an outside chance of a bit more imho.

And yep, I guess we could always whack another £5m or £10m on if really needed (West Ham aren’t gonna be in a rush), esp if we’ve agreed a move to somewhere for Phillips too bring in some cash also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.