It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Interesting that when folks post their ideal first team line-ups for the season ahead, the name Julian Alvarez never features. This guy is a gem and he is ours - for now. Unless the club can find a way to integrate him as a regular first choice starter, we risk losing a potential word-class talent. And he has a long career ahead of him. I want it to be with City. It's always great fun considering how potential new signings would impact the team, but for me, accommodating a regular role for Julian in the set-up should be a top priority for the season ahead.

He has to be more than the back-up guy when the best striker in world football needs afew minutes on the sidelines.
Absolutely spot on. The addition of Rice should enable a back three and front two.

Interesting that when folks post their ideal first team line-ups for the season ahead, the name Julian Alvarez never features. This guy is a gem and he is ours - for now. Unless the club can find a way to integrate him as a regular first choice starter, we risk losing a potential word-class talent. And he has a long career ahead of him. I want it to be with City. It's always great fun considering how potential new signings would impact the team, but for me, accommodating a regular role for Julian in the set-up should be a top priority for the season ahead.

He has to be more than the back-up guy when the best striker in world football needs afew minutes on the sidelines.

Got my lad the new home shirt from the store in town over the weekend.

£95 for the Champions League badge and font.

Not for him Haaland or KDB, he asked for Alvarez on the back.

The kids know...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.