It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

For 70 million, I think if he wants we will let him go... Pep promised him and all!

For 70 million, I think if he wants we will let him go... Pep promised him and all!

I agree.

The problem we have with Bernardo is that it has seemed for the last 2 or 3 seasons he has wanted out but cannot garner enough interest for someone to pay what we want. To be fair to him he has carried on professionally, however there does come a point I would imagine where he says to himself and the club, this is it now, I have put off moving for a few seasons but this summer I want out. Please lower your valuation of me, I have helped you win the treble.

I agree.

The problem we have with Bernardo is that it has seemed for the last 2 or 3 seasons he has wanted out but cannot garner enough interest for someone to pay what we want. To be fair to him he has carried on professionally, however there does come a point I would imagine where he says to himself and the club, this is it now, I have put off moving for a few seasons but this summer I want out. Please lower your valuation of me, I have helped you win the treble.
Spoken like a true Marxist (:

Bernie can go when he wants. City don’t fuck over players who have helped the club win and grow as an organisation. Maybe Bernardo only wants Barca again and they can’t find the free lever? So he ain’t fussed either way and will just wait it out to play back in Portugal. He must have missed out on a ton of money by not signing the new deal.

It’s a really intriguing situation. One that will play out all summer unless we can offer Barca money and one of their players fancies Manchester.

Nope has to be over 100M if a Saudi club want him, we ain’t a charity FFS
It will be whatever the club feels is fair under the circumstances. As has been suggested, there may already be an agreement with the player/agent on what that amount would be. It is irrelevant what you or I think he's worth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.