It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If James McAtee is good enough for top half Premier league team,then he is good enough to be part of City team.
For me Palmer should not leave unless we get new winger.
If Palmer leaves someone should replace him from academy but him going to Brighton for me is not good loan unless they will guaranteed him playing time, they have a lot of players who plays in attacking positions and why would they develop City player when they can they own.
We already have small squad, and for next season it shouldn't be smaller,with academy players who are good to be part of team we can get depth in squad.
Those 2 players need to playing to reach their potential levels. The club need to decide whether they will get enough games at City to do that , if they don’t think they will then they need to go on loan to get to the level where they will. For Palmer that’s definitely a loan, for McAtee I have no idea but the only the club and coaches will know the answer.
For players like Bobb and Lewis then they are probably at the stage where just being around the squad and a few games is enough for them to improve.

I feel coming back to city and playing hardly any cricket isn’t good for his development after last season where he improved so much! Now one more season at another premier club could improve him even more as long as that team will play him though!
I don't see which top half Premier league team will take him and give him a lot of playing time for him to develop, there is only few young players on loan to other premier league teams you can check that, only that happens if they look to buy that player.

Last edited:
I feel coming back to city and playing hardly any cricket isn’t good for his development after last season where he improved so much! Now one more season at another premier club could improve him even more as long as that team will play him though!
Cricket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.