It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Are people actually debating in earnest over some attention seeker posting YouTube vids on twitter? Lord give me strength.
I’d say cunts who come on to have a dig at a genuine blue who posts in good faith and has a great track record are the attention seekers.
Fortunately there’s only a handful of the sad sacks left.

Tolmie said: "it may not be", so maybe there is a chance :)?
I don't get FDJ. Barca have been trying to kick him out for a while now. They owe him a shit ton of money. Why would he want to deal with such a hostile environment? He doesn't like Manchester? Poor thing, life must be tough in Manchester being a millionaire. Much bigger names than him adjusted just fine. Anyway, it's probably the wages, but Barca is not paying him all that money anyway.
I’d assume the money Barcelona owe him will still be owed when he leaves, so that shouldn’t make any difference. In fact would probably be easier to sue an ex employer for that money than a current employer.

If arse wanna play at the top table, that is what they have to do.

The new contracts for the likes of Odegaard will launch them into a new financial spending level.
And they have to ensure they can be successful else it all falls apart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.