It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Do people pointing at trophies do the same with Phillips, Palmer, Lewis, Jesper Blomqvist, David May, etc. etc. (probably do with the last two)?
In all honesty (apart from those with high footballing knowledge and IQ) - none of us really know if Alvarez is as good as some portray. Sometimes looks good, sometimes just looks busy. Hopefully see more next season.

Felix is a real footballer. Silky and technical. Very easy on the eye. I think he would thrive at City.
You spoke too much to make yourself sound knowledgeable. You should have left this sentence out to better make your point.

Was Nigel de Jong "silky and technical?" How about Pablo Zabaleta? Does that not make them "real footballers?" I suppose I shouldn't expect much, as usual, from Blue Moon "Class of '22."

Kevin and Nathan say hello.
Chelsea aren't signing him permanantely and is on high wages. Going "back home" to Benfica seems the logical choice to get his career back or if he wants to continue on his current salary Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
Yes mate!!! Welcome to the club. There’s now 2 of us. Ha.

Im not against Alvarez. He’s a good player… but he won’t be at City in 2 years.

He has certain limitations and isn’t good enough for us long term.

Not many players are In fairness. We are the best.

Alvarez might not be here in 2 years but it won’t be because we’ve forced him out. Eventually being a bit part to Haaland will not be enough. Winning trophies is about depth and rotation and we’re unbelievably fortunate to have a back up of Alvarez’s quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.