It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It’s not looking great right now but the worst thing we can do is sign unsuitable players at silly prices.

I wouldn’t have been concerned at all but if Pep isn’t happy then that’s a bit of a red flag.

I honestly believe that the Saudi situation has wrecked a few plans. Just have to wait and see, as difficult as that is.

We didn’t get Bellingham or Rice so it’s reasonable to say we are behind where we expected to be.

It’s not looking great right now but the worst thing we can do is sign unsuitable players at silly prices.

I wouldn’t have been concerned at all but if Pep isn’t happy then that’s a bit of a red flag.

I honestly believe that the Saudi situation has wrecked a few plans. Just have to wait and see, as difficult as that is.

We didn’t get Bellingham or Rice so it’s reasonable to say we are behind where we expected to be.

Yeah the Pep situation isnt a great way to start pre season, hopefully txiki and khaldoon get cracking with making him happy asap.

Trying to save that extra £15m and letting Arse get Rice is looking a worse decision every day.

For a club of our resources we don’t half penny pinch at times, it’s seriously frustrating. As Treble winners and with Pep here, this could have been our opportunity to really fuck up our rivals.

Trying to save that extra £15m and letting Arse get Rice is looking a worse decision every day.

For a club of our resources we don’t half penny pinch at times, it’s seriously frustrating. As Treble winners and with Pep here, this could have been our opportunity to really fuck up our rivals.

Pep was seemingly promised certain things and we`ve missed out on two and one of them was to his bloody apprentice! lol

Yep when we going to have a turnover of 700m and clubs who are in billions of debt spending 100 of millions! But there is 4/5 weeks of the window left

It’s like we have a transfer ban at the moment but that can change quickly.

If the worst comes to the worst then it’s a chance for the likes of Palmer and MacAtee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.