It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As some are throwing out names for a Mahrez replacement, I'll join in the game. I do like Mikel Oyarzábal from Real Sociedad.

He's only 25, can play anywhere up front, is a hard worker, can finish and the lad is a good penalty taker. He's not exactly rapid but I don't think he's any slower than Mahrez.

He can also tackle pretty well for a winger/forward. I would think Pep could turn him into a pretty tide left wing back.

Everyone may now commence telling me "he's shit," "not good enough," and etc. :-)

you're taking the piss now
wish I was - a friend I know was present last night.

The rags have booked out the same area tonight - I'll see you this time tomorrow when the inevitable Sun/Daily Mail article drops with the press pics.

Some of the first team only flew back late last night so maybe that explains why there has been no pictures as of yet:

I've just been told the ones in the pictures were the only ones to show up (around 7/8 in total)

No other first teamers were present
That's because many of them weren't in Manchester yesterday.

The rags have booked out the same area tonight - I'll see you this time tomorrow when the inevitable Sun/Daily Mail article drops with the press pics.

Some of the first team only flew back late last night so maybe that explains why there has been no pictures as of yet:

Hahaha. That's not Rodri.

Raphinha's not a bad option if he's coming in to battle for the RW spot with Foden. If Foden's to be used centrally and Raphina is the starting RW I'd have concerns to be honest. I've got a few Leeds fans who, albeit loved him and said him and Phillips singlehandedly kept them up the other year, said he blows hot and cold big time.
Like Mahrez then?

Bloody hell, that pink jacket makes him look very feminine. And pale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.