It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why not sancho? It’s not clicking for him at United but I’m sure if we got him we could get the best out of him. He can play both sides and fits perfectly the profile of a ball retention winger that we need.

The gripe United fans have with sancho is because he’s not as incisive and all action as players like Antony, rashford and garnacho. He prefers to combine and build play like a wide playmaker like Grealish.

Yes, we know how he left but he was 16-17, young and wanted exposure to 1st team football which we couldn’t offer. Now he’s more established and mature and could really be a great fit for us. Only issue I see is wages. I don’t know what United were doing giving him that high of wages.
1689852372009.png

Why not sancho? It’s not clicking for him at United but I’m sure if we got him we could get the best out of him. He can play both sides and fits perfectly the profile of a ball retention winger that we need.

The gripe United fans have with sancho is because he’s not as incisive and all action as players like Antony, rashford and garnacho. He prefers to combine and build play like a wide playmaker like Grealish.

Yes, we know how he left but he was 16-17, young and wanted exposure to 1st team football which we couldn’t offer. Now he’s more established and mature and could really be a great fit for us. Only issue I see is wages. I don’t know what United were doing giving him that high of wages.
He is crap mate.

I think people really can’t handle living without links in the media for a day — Mahrez’s exit was only confirmed yesterday. Some will resort to the typical “do we really need” discourse, but Sancho may be the craziest reaction yet

Everyone needs to take a breath. The transfer window still has a month to go. We don’t do business in the open

Get your tin hat on

I get your thinking but his ego would not suit a pep team

Scary Times indeed - We already have Cancelo, why do you need another snake in the locker room ?

Have you thought about how much damage drugs are doing to you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.