It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

How about, João you are not currently In our first team plans, as a result you're playing time could amount to less playing time than last season, and with Euro 24 being held next year, It really would be In your best Interest to find yourself another club, either permanently or via a loan spell.

Pay off his contract and tell him to fuck off. He'll soon find another mug to sign him.

He was a crap signing when we got him and he's worse now. Not a poor footballer by any means, just a shitty person by most accounts.

Pay off his contract and tell him to fuck off. He'll soon find another mug to sign him.

He was a crap signing when we got him and he's worse now. Not a poor footballer by any means, just a shitty person by most accounts.
We're not going to pay him off, if we can get him out by other means

Jeez -

What if he has a moment of epiphany on the road to Jerusalem a is a new man.

Remember Richard Dunne and his pissed oop antics.

Have some faith in humanity !!

How about, João you are not currently In our first team plans, as a result you're playing time could amount to less playing time than last season, and with Euro 24 being held next year, It really would be In your best Interest to find yourself another club, either permanently or via a loan spell.
I’m not really that bothered to be honest, the club will deal or not deal as they feel fit. It seems to me looking at the pics and videos fromJapan he’s being treated for now as a squad member. Whichever way the club go with him is fine by me.

Don’t want to trigger vegans but eggplants and beef stake tomatoes are actually vegetables but broccoli is not a substitute for cauliflower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.