It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So the front runners seem like:

Bellingham
Mac Allister
Gvardiol
Chilwell

I can't see us signing Gvardiol AND a left back personally. An either/or situation for me.

Take Laporte out of the equation and we still have Ake, Dias, Stones and Akjani - add in a 5th world class CB (Gvardiol - who will likely cost world record CB money) and then a LB on top (Chilwell) and I struggle to see how we keep that number of players happy.

I think we would be able to offer enough game time between Ake and Gvardiol sharing the LCB/LB roles in the team.

Laporte leaves Gvardiol comes in as he can play cb and lb, also can play in a back three

Bellingham comes in Bernardo leaves

Mac Allister comes in Gundogan leaves, Kovacic if Brighton want to much

Then possibly a winger and I'm guessing a left back if Cancelo leaves

Have I got that right?

Laporte leaves Gvardiol comes in as he can play cb and lb, also can play in a back three

Bellingham comes in Bernardo leaves

Mac Allister comes in Gundogan leaves, Kovacic if Brighton want to much

Then possibly a winger and I'm guessing a left back if Cancelo leaves

Have I got that right?
Speaking about Brighton their ceo said this about caicedo kinda worried how they are going to deal with Mac Allister

I can't see us signing Gvardiol AND a left back personally. An either/or situation for me.

Take Laporte out of the equation and we still have Ake, Dias, Stones and Akjani - add in a 5th world class CB (Gvardiol - who will likely cost world record CB money) and then a LB on top (Chilwell) and I struggle to see how we keep that number of players happy.

I think we would be able to offer enough game time between Ake and Gvardiol sharing the LCB/LB roles in the team.

I can see us getting both (think its unlikley though) but gvardiol comes in a laportes replacement. I think pep wants 5 cbs, However the reason i can see us signing one is peps recent comments about player profiles and signing those which we dont have.

So gvardiol is coming into replace a player whos profile we currently have (so no change in squad).

I may be overthinking but i think it indicates we may sign a winger and a leftback.... because gvardiol bellingham and another CM are replacing players we already have.

However i could be totally wrong and just waffling lol

Who’s buying Laporte and Bernardo then? Barca are broke aren’t they by the look of it, Madrid? I doubt it, who else can afford them?

Who’s buying Laporte and Bernardo then? Barca are broke aren’t they by the look of it, Madrid? I doubt it, who else can afford them?
psg? for bernie and i can see cancelo going to real madrid (given recent comments about them needing a rb) and i think depending on the fee for laporte i think a few clubs such as psg even juventus is linked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.