It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Can't entirely blame "Hendo" but that is some way to torch your legacy and burn bridges in the red half of Merseyside

Last edited:
Aymeric would flourish in that role tbf, actually think he’s a better passer than Stonesy. Just never had the opportunity

Laporte hits a great long ball, but other than that, he's slow and no more than reasonable as a defender imo. He's fifth choice for a reason.

Stones is an absolutely top class footballer. Again, just my opinion.

Laporte hits a great long ball, but other than that, he's slow and no more than reasonable as a defender imo. He's fifth choice for a reason.

Stones is an absolutely top class footballer. Again, just my opinion.
This, absolutely. Laporte has a decent diagonal ball but has the touch of an elephant. Can’t pass for shit. Stones is an exceptional footballer..

Verratti is arguably the Saudi’s biggest statement, he’s only 30 and would likely walk into 99% of teams in Europe.

I do wonder how many players will have a year there then come back after 12 months on massive money.
Whoever comes back to any of the top 5 leagues Is going to have drastically reduce their wage demands, because no team In Europe Is going to match those kind of wages.

Whoever comes back to any of the top 5 leagues Is going to have drastically reduce their wage demands, because no team In Europe Is going to match those kind of wages.
Agreed. Even if mbappe did go to saudi on an initial year thinking he’d then go to madrid theyd just offer even more for the second year and would be even harder to say no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.